2-Minute Oatmeal Bowl
My husband and I eat oats just about every morning for breakfast and there are a variety of reasons we love doing so. They are a simple-to-prepare, low-fat, and delicious with the addition of cinnamon, ground flax seeds and fruit or a whole assortment of other toppings like, raisins, maple syrup, nuts, cocoa powder or coconut flakes.
- ¾ rolled oats
- 1 ground flax seed
- ½ ground cinnamon
- ¾ non-dairy milk
- 1 sliced banana (see Tips)
- In a cereal bowl, mix together the oats, ground flax seed and cinnamon.
- Add the non-dairy milk and stir to combine.
- Add sliced banana and/or your toppings of choice.
- Eat immediately or let sit for a few moments to allow the oats to moisten.