Whole Roasted Cauliflower
Whole Roasted Cauliflower is an easy and delicious way to prepare cauliflower. It is gorgeous and crisp on the outside and infused with flavor on the inside from the added fresh herbs and spices.
Cauliflower & Paste
- Blend everything besides the cauliflower and parsley in a high-speed blender into a paste.
- Remove the leaves from cauliflower. Also, remove the stem so that the cauliflower can sit flat and cut a cross into the base (it allows the cauliflower to soften evenly).
- Put the cauliflower head into a big pot. Add enough water to cover the bottom of the pot and steam covered for 30 minutes.
- Let the cauliflower cool down a bit and then transfer it onto an oven pan. Rub the cauliflower over with the paste using your hands.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F and bake covered for 20 minutes. Next, add the side vegetables into the pan and bake for another 35-40 minutes until the vegetables are tender. If you like your cauliflower very crispy on the outside, put the oven on grill mode or broil for the last 5 to 10 minutes. Make sure that it doesn’t burn and check frequently if you choose to do this.