Yield: 20-24 servings
Enjoy this zesty gluten-free tabouli. Note: this recipe is intended for large gatherings but can be scaled down easily.
- Rinse quinoa and strain. Add water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Prepare radishes. Finely dice, quickly blanch and cool.
- Mix mint, lemon juice, salt and vinegar. Add this mixture to the quinoa.
- Toast pine nuts in a small skillet on a low flame for a few minutes, stirring frequently.
- Fold in blanched radishes, cucumbers, pine nuts and parsley.