Oh So Sweet Potatoes
Total: 1 hour
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
Try these decadent, sweet potatoes sweetened with fruit and no added sugar.
- Preheat to oven to 350 degrees F.
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes and apples.
- Combine the fruit spread and juice together.
- Arrange the potatoes and apples in a baking dish.
- Pour orange mixture over potatoes and apples and cover with a lid or foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- They are done when potatoes are easily pierced with a fork.